Veterans Program Employer Partners
Find Your Next Cybersecurity Talent with Fortinet’s Veterans Program
Build an Inclusive and Diverse Workplace and Help Close the Cybersecurity Skills Gap
The Fortinet Veterans Program works to fill the cybersecurity skills gap through talent creation and facilitates the transition of military service members, veterans, and military spouses into the cybersecurity industry.
Globally, over 300 organizations have joined Fortinet’s program and have accessed the battlecards (see image at bottom) of service members ready to start work.
Benefits for hiring organizations include:
- Free access to a network of diverse and qualified ready to work applicants who hold Fortinet NSE certifications, as well as others like Sec+, CCNA, PMP, PHR, CISSP, CEH, and some have active security clearances.
- Savings on recruitment costs for cybersecurity talent. Fortinet interviews, mentors and provides training to all accepted into the program.
- Numerous federal and local governments have incentive programs that help businesses hire veterans and military spouses. Contact us for information about your area.
- FortiVets have access to lifelong learning and NSE Certification from the Fortinet Veterans Program, which continues wherever they are employed.
Companies who have hired military service members, veterans and military spouses know that these are hardworking individuals who apply themselves in order to complete any task or mission presented to them. Many of the traits needed in the military, such as discipline, confidence, courage, and adaptability are also traits that are crucial to success in the cybersecurity sector.
Learn more about the Veterans Program and read the success stories.
Sign-Up to Receive Monthly Recruitment Listings of FortiVets Available for Hire
Any organization looking to hire cybersecurity talent can join. There are no fees or commitments to sign-up to the program.
“Working with the Veterans Program was one of the best hiring experiences I have had. We have found that military veterans can learn our systems and the nuances of federal government policies and federal acquisition regulations much more easily than non-veterans.”
– Jane Brightwell, Vice President of Federal International and RBOC Sales, Walker and Associates, Inc.