Cloud Security for Microsoft Office 365 and Google G-suiteThree Key Questions to Secure Your Microsoft Office 365 Deployment
Secure Productivity for Cloud Services
Cloud-based productivity suites such as Microsoft Office 365 and Google G-suite are rapidly growing in popularity. They ensure key business systems—such as email, data storage, and office productivity applications—are available to end users anytime, anywhere; with no required management of IT systems.
However, as with other cloud services, security is a top concern. Leading analyst recommendations for securing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings such as Microsoft Office 365 include:
- Identity and access management
- Content and threat protection
- Visibility and control of activity across clouds
These recommendations make perfect sense considering that, according to the Verizon 2018 Data Breach Investigations Report, the #1 cybercriminal action leading to breaches is the use of stolen credentials. Further, the #1 delivery vehicle for malware is email. And according to FortiGuard Labs, it’s not just one cloud system that needs to be secured—the average business is using more than 20 SaaS applications alone.
With the Fortinet Secure Productivity solution, you can easily add strong authentication, email security, and cloud visibility to your Secure Network solution.
FortiToken Cloud provides management of multifactor authentication of two-factor tokens, including both software and mobile tokens, in a FortiGate environment from provisioning to revocation.
- Robust platform to manage the lifecycle of your two-factor authentication system.
- Intuitive dashboard is available anywhere there is an internet connection. 、
FortiMail Cloud inspects incoming and outgoing email to stop threats and prevent data loss.
- Independently top-rated effectiveness: Routinely earning top scores in Virus Bulletin, ICSA Labs, and other third-party testing.
- Comprehensive coverage: Anti-spam, anti-phishing, anti-malware, sandboxing, content disarm, impersonation analysis, data loss prevention (DLP), encryption, and message archiving.
FortiSandbox Cloud continues analyzing files and URLs for previously unknown cyberattacks.
- Independently top-rated effectiveness: Routinely earning top scores in NSS Labs, ICSA Labs, and other third-party testing.
- Multi-level inspection, including static analysis, emulation, and full virtual execution, with granular risk ratings and automatic intelligence updates.
FortiCASB-SaaS leverages APIs provided by cloud vendors for visibility and control into activity beyond the physical network.
- Inspect content in transit or at rest for threats with the top-rated threat intelligence of FortiGuard Labs AV and sandbox services.
- Monitor and ensure appropriate user behavior and entitlements as well as control authorized use of a wide range of sensitive data types, as defined by industry regulations or corporate policy.