Technical Training Courses
Fortinet Core Products
NSE 3 is the products level of the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program. It is intended to provide a basic understanding of Fortinet products within the context of Fortinet solutions.
There are 22 lessons in NSE 3. Each lesson is composed of:
- Pre-recorded voice and video instruction material
- A lesson assessment
Candidates must complete any four NSE 3 lessons to achieve NSE 3 certification.
After completing NSE 3, candidates should be able to:
- Describe Fortinet core products
- Identify network security threats in complex networks and propose the most effective Fortinet core products to combat those threats
Who Should Attend
Fortinet sales employees and channel partners must complete four lessons to obtain NSE 3 certification. All other Fortinet employees are encouraged to complete this course along with NSE 1 and NSE 2.
This course is not available to customers or the general public.
- A basic understanding of firewall concepts
- NSE 1–The Threat Landscape course is recommended
- NSE 2–The Fortinet Security Fabric
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer to view online class materials
- Speakers or headphones
Candidates must complete this course to obtain the NSE 3 certification. NSE 3 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.