Network Security Expert Program
NSE 7 - Fortinet Troubleshooting Professional
NSE 7 Description
NSE 7 designation certifies that individuals have the expertise to isolate, diagnose, and fix the most common issues in networks with FortiGate devices, and to configure more advanced features often used in large networks such as OSPF routing.
NSE 7 Program Requirements
- Successfully passing the NSE 7 exam at a Pearson Vue test center.
The FortiGate III course is highly recommended as the best way to prepare for the NSE 7 exam.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 7
Post-sales and support personnel who want acknowledgement that they have in-depth knowledge and skills in a variety of Fortinet security products.
The NSE 7 certification is valid for two years. You can re-certify by fulfilling the current NSE 7 requirements.
About the NSE 7 Exam
- Name: NSE 7
- Language: English only
- Available at: Pearson Vue Test Centers worldwide
- Cost: $200 Number of items: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes total test time
- Passing Score: 70%
- Scoring Method: Item must be 100% correct for credit, no partial credit. No deduction for incorrect answers.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice, Multiple Select
- Time required between attempts: 15 days
- Time for acknowledgement/score to be reflected in FLC transcripts: 21 days
How to Enroll in NSE 7 Certification Training
To enroll in the NSE 7 training you must have an account on the Fortinet Learning Center (FLC). If you are a partner, you must enter through the partner portal. If you are an employee, login through your myfortinet.com site.
Partners and employees must access the FLC via the portals above to receive credit towards your standing with Fortinet.
If you are a customer, you can create an account using your company email address.
Once you’ve logged in, search the catalog for the FortiGate Troubleshooting course. You can enroll in the course and check for scheduled classes. Once completed, you can print your certificate and review your transcripts in the Learning Center.