Network Security Expert Program
NSE 7 – Network Security Architect
The NSE 7 Network Security Architect designation identifies a candidate’s advanced skills in deploying, administering, and troubleshooting Fortinet security solutions.
- You must pass the Enterprise Firewall- FortiOS 5.4 exam at a Pearson VUE test center.
The Enterprise Firewall 5.4.1 course is highly recommended to prepare you for the exam, but it is not a pre-requisite. Also, to help you prepare for the exam, Fortinet offers a practice exam found here: https://training.fortinet.com/enrol/index.php?id=1400
Who Should Attempt NSE 7?
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration, and support of an enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
The Enterprise Firewall course assumes advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hand-on experience working with FortiGate, FortiManager, and FortiAnalyzer.
- NSE 7 certification is achieved upon passing the Enterprise Firewall-FortiOS 5.4 exam.
- The NSE 7 certification is valid for 2 years.
- Candidate can renew their NSE 7 certification by taking the current NSE 7 exam at a Pearson VUE center.
- A candidate can renew their NSE 7 certification by fulfilling the current NSE 7 requirements, or by passing the NSE 8 exam.
About the NSE7 Enterprise Firewall – FortiOS 5.4 exam
- Language: English and Japanese
- Available at: Pearson VUE Test Centers worldwide
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes total test time
- Score: Pass or fail
- Scoring Method: Your answers must be 100% correct for credit; no partial credit. There are no deductions for incorrect answers
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice, Multiple Select
- Time required between attempts: 15 days
- Transcript and Certificate: Upon passing the exam, your Fortinet NSE Institute transcript will be updated within five business days and you will be able to download a printable certificate from the NSE Institute
How to Enroll in NSE 7 Certification Training
To enroll in the NSE 7 training you must have an account on the NSE Institute. If you are a partner, you must enter through the partner portal. Everyone else enters through the NSE Institute website.
Partners, customers, and employees must access the NSE Institute via the portals above to receive credit towards your standing with Fortinet. You must use your company email address to register.