Network Security Expert Program
NSE 5 - FortiGate Network Security Management and Analysis
NSE 5 Description
The FortiGate Security Management and Analysis NSE 5 designation identifies your ability to use the FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer to provide Network Analysis and Reporting.
NSE 5 Program Requirements
- Completion of the NSE 5 exam at a Pearson Vue test center
FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer training is highly recommended to prepare you for the NSE 5 exam.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 5
Post-sales and support personnel who want acknowledgement that they are a Network Security Analyst Professional.
The NSE 5 certification is valid for 2 years.
You can re-certify by fulfilling the current NSE 5 requirements.
About the NSE 5 Exam
- Name: NSE 5 - Fortinet Network Security Analyst
- Language: English only
- Available at: Pearson Vue Test Centers worldwide
- Cost: $400
- Number of items: 50
- Time allowed to complete: 100 minutes total test time
- Passing Score: 70%
- Scoring Method: Item must be 100% correct for credit, no partial credit. No deduction for incorrect answers.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice, Multiple Select
- Time required between attempts: 15 days
- Time for acknowledgement/score to be reflected in FLC transcripts: 21 days
How to Enroll in NSE 5 Certification Training
To enroll in the NSE 5 you must have an account on the Fortinet Learning Center (FLC). If you are a partner, you must enter through the partner portal. If you are an employee, login through your myfortinet.com site.
Partners and employees must access the FLC via the portals above to receive credit towards your standing with Fortinet.
If you are a customer, you can create an account using your company email address.
Once you’ve logged in, go to the catalog entry for NSE 5. The courses are offered as self-paced and you can progress at your own speed.
To receive your NSE 5 certificate you must pass the NSE 5 exam at a Pearson Vue test center.