Technical Training Courses
Fortinet Core Products
NSE 3 is the products level of the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program. It is intended to provide a basic understanding of Fortinet products within the context of Fortinet solutions.
There are 22 modules in NSE 3. Each module is composed of:
- Pre-recorded voice/video instruction material
- A module assessment
Complete any four (4) NSE 3 training modules to be NSE 3.
- Describe Fortinet Core Products
- Identify network security threats in complex networks and propose Fortinet Core Products
Who Should Attend
Fortinet Sales employees and channel partners are required to complete four lessons to obtain NSE 3 level certification. All other Fortinet employees are encouraged to complete this course along with NSE 1 and NSE 2.
This course is not available to customers or the general public.
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
- NSE 1 – The Threat Landscape course is recommended
- NSE 2 – The Fortinet Security Fabric
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer to view online class materials
- Speakers or headphones
This course completes the requirement to obtain the NSE 3 certification level. The NSE 3 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.