Technical Training Courses
In this two-day class, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiManager for centralized network administration of many FortiGate devices.
In interactive labs, you will explore deployment strategies, which include single or multiple ADOMs, device registration, policy packages, shared objects, installing configuration changes, provisioning FortiManager as a local FortiGuard Distribution Server, and troubleshoot the features that are critical to day-to-day use after you deploy FortiManager.
- Instructor-led classroom
- Instructor-led online*
- Self-paced online
* Private class only. Please contact your Fortinet sales representative.
- Introduction and initial configuration
- Administration and management
- Device registration
- Device level configuration and installation
- Policy and objects
- Manager panes
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Advanced configuration
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of FortiGate security policies using the FortiManager platform.
- Knowledge of firewalling concepts in an IPv4 network
- Familiarity with all topics in FortiGate I and FortiGate II
- Basic understanding of network management systems
If you take an online version of this class, you must have a computer with:
- High-speed Internet connection
- Up-to-date web browser
- PDF viewer
- Speakers / headphones
- HTML 5 support or
- Up-to-date Java runtime environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
Wired Ethernet connection (not Wi-Fi) recommended. Firewalls including Windows Firewall or FortiClient must allow connections with the online labs.
This course is part of the preparation for the FortiManager Specialist exam.
This course will help you to prepare for the FortiManager Specialist exam.
NSE 5 Network Security Analyst certification requires passing at least two NSE 5 Specialist exams.
Learn more about the NSE 5 Certification.
How to Enroll
Click the link here and navigate to the NSE 5 section.