Better, faster and higher ROI managed services with FortiGate Secure SD-WAN
Quickly and cost-effectively introduce differentiated services to generate new revenue streams, gain market share, and deliver applications with carrier-grade SLAs on any network.
Leverage the strength of Fortinet
Fortinet offers the most comprehensive, secure, and high-performance SD-WAN solution. Built on the industry-leading FortiGate, it reduces security risks, simplifies infrastructures, and improves end user quality-of-experience for business applications—in the data center or in the cloud.
Deliver significant value quickly to your customers:
- Advanced SD-WAN native security protects the dramatically expanding attack surface introduced by DX initiatives – Cloud, IoT and Mobile - at the enterprise network edge.
- Simplify roll-out of managed services across thousands of branches and consolidate multiple point products at these sites.
- Deliver reliable and fast access to cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)/Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications and improve end-user experience for unified communications, video and VoIP applications.
Capture and grow new revenue streams with Secure SD-WAN
Managed service providers have excellent opportunities to grow their business. Due to Digital transformation there’s a compelling need in the small, medium and large enterprise to:
- Replace legacy infrastructure like branch routers
- Breakdown silos created by multiple branch network devices
- Automate branch deployments and manage centrally
- Deliver highest performance for demanding applications
In the age of the Cloud most of the network traffic from the branch is headed directly to the internet (DIA). This is also driving increased need for higher bandwidth while customers are faced with lower CAPEX and OPEX budgets. Broadband delivers better cost for performance than MPLS. It also improves latency for internet bound traffic.
To address these requirements, service providers need to expand their network services beyond MPLS VPN. Both enterprises and their service providers must adapt their network architecture to leverage broadband and cellular links in addition to MPLS to deliver seamless, reliable, and secure WAN overlay services on any network.
Application Delivery Platform
Today many business productivity applications are delivered as SaaS services including unified communications, online collaboration, rich media applications. In addition to that there are IT applications delivered from the datacenter or private cloud. Depending on traffic type such as voice, video or data the demands on network performance factors such as jitter, latency and packet loss vary. Many IT applications are also developed on a multiple public cloud IaaS or PaaS infrastructures.
Managed service providers can offer Secure Multi-Cloud Onramp and SLA Management services with centralized management and analytics to improve application performance through optimal exit points, monitoring and service assurance.
One of the biggest problems Service providers face with quickly growing their customer base and therefore revenue is the lack of agility in building, deploying and operating branch sites at scale. It requires a truck roll and takes several weeks to bring up a branch. Moreover they have to manage several point products at any given branch, which increases complexity and cost.
Managed Service Providers can take advantage of capabilities such as Zero-touch deployment and provisioning, global deployment templates, custom portal, and purpose-built CPE with integrated SDWAN, NGFW, WAN Optimization to reduce time to deploy to minutes, simplify operational management and expand services to SD-Branch.
Partner Spotlight: Managed Services Partners growing revenue through multi-tier services with Fortinet.
Our Managed Services Partners are deploying and managing Fortinet Secure SD-WAN for a variety of customers across many industries.
Why Partner with Fortinet
- S&P 500
- Global presence
- 24x7 support
- Global support agreements
- Advanced services (tech and account)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader
- NSS Labs "Recommended" solution for 2 consecutive years
- Broad portfolio with compelling TCO for different deployments
- Secure SD-WAN
- Security Fabric integrations
- Security processing unit (ASIC/virtual)
SD-WAN Specialization Training
- Seller training: identify and capitalize opportunities
- Technical training: use case-driven, hands-on training to successfully design and run customer trials (POCs)
- Advanced training: become an expert in designing, deploying, and operating a full-fledged service
- Badge of Specialization: differentiate your services and grow your business
- New business models
- MSSP-focused enablement teams (available globally)
- Managed services SMEs
- Pre-sales engagement
- Post-sales support
- Partner-focused marketing team from Fortinet
- Develop messaging, positioning, webinars, blogs, and case studies
- Field enablement for region/territory support
- Guidance on marketing tools and assets
- Selective support for partner campaigns