Securing Critical Infrastructure with FortinetGet the Forrester ICS Trends Report
Fortinet Security Solutions for ICS and SCADA
Industrial control (ICS) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems are being increasingly targeted by hackers involved in terrorism and cyber-warfare. Besides factories, these systems run critical infrastructure like power plants, water treatment systems, and traffic control systems. At stake is not just financial loss and brand reputation, but these attacks can result in national security threats and even death. Fortinet recommends a highly reliable, small form-factor device that integrates industry-specific security intelligence with networking that allows remote access without opening the control box.
Fortinet's ICS/SCADA solution includes:
- Top-rated, industrial-control-specific protection from advanced threats
- Higher reliability and longer lifecycle appliances designed for harsh environments
- Complaince with FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria EAL 4+
- Simple deployment and management with tightly integrated security, networking, and wireless
- Admission control capabilities that track devices and the traffic they produce
Fortinet’s solutions consistently receive top scores from independent testing organizations such as NSS Labs. Our security services enable visibility and control for next generation protection against advanced threats, including zero day attacks.
The following features work together to give you intelligent, effective network security:
- Application- and user-identity awareness
- Content security with integrated intrusion prevention, antivirus, and web filtering
- SSL encryption/decryption
- Advanced threat detection and remediation
We also have industrial control-specific capabilities based on proactive research on ICS systems threats, vulnerabilities, and protections.
Integrated switching and wireless access
Ensure connectivity as well as security for your automated systems anywhere in the world with secure access switches, wireless LAN, and 3G/4G/LTE extenders.
Centralized management, logging, and reporting
With FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer consolidated through a FortiGate, you can combine centralized configuration with reporting, visibility, and event logging to create a comprehensive, real-time network monitoring and control center, as well as demonstrate compliance.
Purpose-built devices to withstand harsh environments
FortiGate Rugged next generation firewalls are built to withstand extreme temperatures, harsh climates, and hazardous locations. They’re built in accordance with international substation automation standards, IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and others