Healthcare requires adaptive, end-to-end network security
The healthcare industry is under attack for a reason. Cybercriminals view it as a place that’s ripe for “big wins”, and the rising number of healthcare institutions falling victim to cyber attacks like ransomware shows they’re having success. Today’s healthcare organizations are under pressure and need to think about ways to speed up and improve their security. Comprehensive cybersecurity solutions that address today’s borderless attack surface make it possible for healthcare institutions to be both secure and high-performing at the same time.
At HIMSS19, we invite you to meet Fortinet, a global leader in network security, Connect with us in Orlando as we demonstrate how our integrated and collaborative Security Fabric can help turn the tide against attackers at a time when the success of a secure, high performance network has never been more critical.
Stop by the Fortinet Booth #821 and come see the best in network security
Meet our security experts and learn how our latest cybersecurity research and technology innovations can help address your network security requirements and transform the business of secure patient care. Visit Fortinet and:
- Meet our healthcare thought leaders, subject matter experts, and security strategists
- Ensure network security across distributed medical offices and mobile clinical workers with Fortinet’s Connected UTM Solutions
- Better protect connected medical devices and sensitive patient information with secure intelligent network segmentation
- Manage regulatory compliance standards such as HIPAA and PCI while reducing complexity, increasing critical application availability, and enhancing IT management efficiency with FortiSIEM
- Improve performance and protection with “CFO-friendly” network security solutions that fit the budget
- Increase network visibility to see everything connected to the network, as well as control those devices and users with FortiNAC for IoT security
- Security automation across multiple clouds, cloud-specific security frameworks, centralized approaches to cloud security, security as part of the application lifecycle, leveraging cloud native services for security, and more.
- Experience the real-time FortiGuard Threat Map – a visual representation of the attacks that best-in-class FortiGates all over the world are detecting
“Meet Up” on Wednesday, February 13 at 3pm in Booth 821
Moderated by John Lynn from HealthcareScene.com; join Fortinet and Industry Thought Leaders and be a part of the conversation on Digital and Physical Security in Healthcare: Practical Things You Can Do Today.
Let’s Get Real: Targeting Legal Risk and Threat Intelligence
This session will address the development of a data security program among disparate vendors by conducting and documenting risk assessments and application-specific security standards. The session will also provide insights into identifying the advantages of consolidation of threat intelligence to support remediation and formulating a strategy to reduce legal risk in light of regulatory guidance on effective security standards. The speakers; Sonia Arista, Fortinet National Healthcare Practice Director and Julia R. Hesse, Choate, Hall & Stewart, LLP Attorney, will provide practical approaches to these issues.
- Propose best practices in developing a data security program among disparate vendors by conducting and documenting risk assessments and application-specific security standards
- Identify the advantages of consolidation of threat intelligence to support remediation
- Formulate a strategy to reduce legal risk of identified threat intelligence in light of regulatory guidance on effective security standards