PEPPM Pennsylvania Contract
PEPPM Pennsylvania Contract #533902-065
Initial Term: January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2025
Link to Contract Documentation
Description of Products and Services Awarded
Fortinet delivers high-performance network security solutions that protect your network, users, and data from continually evolving threats. Our broad portfolio of top-rated solutions and centralized management enables security consolidation and delivers a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure.
- Network Security
- Access Control
- Email Protections
- Network & Application Security
- Networking and Communications
- Internet Access
- Voice Services
- Zero Trust Access
- Data Protection
- Endpoint Protection
- Web Security
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Management
- Security Operations
- FortiGuard Security
- FortiCare Support Services
DESIGNATED AUTHORIZED RESELLERS:
CONTRACT DISCOUNT STRUCTURE:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OBTAINING QUOTES AND PLACING PURCHASE ORDERS:
- Locate product and prices on PEPPM.org or through a sales representative.
- Our posted PEPPM prices are for a quantity of 1. For quantities of any size please communicate directly with our authorized resellers.
- Select one of the authorized resellers listed below and address the orders to:
Selected Reseller Name
Selected Reseller’s Address
- All quotes and purchase orders should state “As per PEPPM.”
- Email the completed order to email@example.com.
- Your order will be reviewed and edited by PEPPM Staff.
- You will be contacted to make any necessary corrections.
- Your order will be issued to the reseller within 24 hours during the business week after all (if any) corrections are made.
- Your order will be archived for audit support.
- Standard shipping is included on all orders over $500.00.
Reseller will complete delivery/services and customer payment will be made to the authorized reseller.
VIEW WARRANTY POLICIES:
For additional information please contact the Fortinet SLED Procurement and Grants Team