Fortinet products have received NDPP, EAL2+, and EAL4+ based Common Criteria certifications. Common Criteria evaluations involve formal rigorous analysis and testing to examine security aspects of a product or system. Extensive testing activities involve a comprehensive and formally repeatable process, confirming that the security product functions as claimed by the manufacturer. Security weaknesses and potential vulnerabilities are specifically examined during an evaluation. More information on the latest Fortinet Common Criteria Certifications are available below:
- FortiWeb 5.6 CC NDcPP
ICSA Labs Certified: Antivirus, Corporate Firewall, IPsec, NIPS, SSL-TLS, and Web Application Firewall
FortiGate and FortiWeb products are evaluated against ICSA criteria in 6 popular Certification programs. ICSA Labs manages and sponsors security consortia that provides a forum for intelligence sharing among the leading vendors of security products. In addition, ICSA Labs publishes surveys, security industry studies, and buyer's guides for computer security products.
FortiWeb provides integration with many leading IT vendors as part of the Fortinet Security Fabric. Below is a list of current FortiWeb Alliance Partners:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, HPE's technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive, and more secure.
- Fortinet-HPE Alliance Brief
- HPE Aruba Solution Brief
- HPE Aruba Technical Guide
- Fortinet and HPE-GreenLake Solution Brief
- Fortinet and HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems and OT Link Solution Brief
- Fortinet and HPE IT OT Convergence Security Solution White Paper
- Fortinet and HPE Proliant for Microsoft Azure Solution Brief
- Fortinet and HPE Proliant for Microsoft Azure White Paper
- Fortinet-HPE SDN Solution Brief
- Fortinet, HPE, and Pensando Innovative Edge-to-Core Solution Brief
- Fortinet, HPE, and Scality Distributed Object Storage Environment Solution Brief
- Fortinet and HPE Zerto Ransomware Protection Solution Brief
IBM Security offers one of the most advanced and integrated portfolios of enterprise security products and services. The portfolio enables organizations to effectively manage risk and defend against emerging threats.
- IBM Security Alliance Overview
- Fortinet – IBM Security AppScan Solution Brief
- Fortinet – IBM Security QRadar Solution Brief
- Fortinet FortiGate and IBM QRadar Deployment Guide
- FortiGate App For IBM QRadar Technical Solution Guide
- Fortinet - IBM Resilient Technical Deployment Guide
- Fortinet - IBM Cloud Connector Solution Brief
- Fortinet FortiSOAR Connector for IBM QRadar
- IIoT World Webinar Recording
Thales is a global high technology leader investing in digital and “deep tech” innovations – connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology. Together with Fortinet, Thales provides advanced security certificate management by the Luna HSM for the encryption and decryption of secure application and session traffic.