Fortinet’s comprehensive Secure Web Gateway solution enables a defense-in-depth strategy with multiple layers of protection to provide full-spectrum web security from known and previously unknown (zero-day) threats. It addresses the challenges of today’s hybrid workforce with:
- Cloud-delivered SWG to secure remote users, with FortiSASE
- Next-gen secure web gateway to secure network edges, with FortiProxy
- AI-powered web security services for real-time threat intelligence, with FortiGuard Security Services
The Fortinet Secure Web Gateway solution offers a unique combination of security capabilities, including web filtering, DNS Security, inline CASB, antivirus, antimalware, anti-botnet, SSL inspection, and data loss prevention. This enables consistent web security posture across the entire infrastructure for both on-prem and remote users. It supports flexible deployment options for remote users and at the network edge.
FortiOS 7.2 introduces new inline security features, more convergence, and simplified operations.
New in FortiOS 7.2 for Fortinet Secure Web Gateway:
- Fortinet ZTNA gains operational efficiencies and support for SaaS application control.
- FortiGuard Inline CASB Security Service provides broad visibility and granular control over SaaS access, usage, and data.
- Add-on browser isolation protects against zero-day web-borne threats by remotely executing and rendering web content.