Fortinet Acquires Bradford Networks
On June 4, 2018, Fortinet announced the acquisition of Bradford Networks, a leading provider of policy-based secure access automation and orchestration solution. The combination of Fortinet and Bradford Networks extends segmentation and security to the enterprise network edge. This is achieved by providing a continuous, agentless assessment of all devices accessing the enterprise network, including Internet of Things (IoT), and by automatically containing the non-compliant ones in real-time.
Large organizations, including healthcare, education, financial services, manufacturing, government, retail, and technology, leverage Bradford’s Network Sentry mainly to provide:
- Full visibility and dynamic profiling of every user and endpoint, including headless devices and IoT
- Device micro-segmentation to enable granular isolation of unsecure endpoints even in a multi-vendor environment
- Accurate event triage and automated workflow integrations to prevent lateral movement of threats between endpoints
- Simple, cost-effective deployment that eliminates installation at every location of a multi-site environment
Network Sentry is already integrated with FortiGate, FortiSIEM, FortiSwitch, FortiAP. The Bradford team is joining Fortinet and bringing significant knowledge and capabilities in this space.
Information for Customers and Partners
Support, Services, and Sales
Bradford Networks customers and partners: Please continue to use your existing contacts for support, professional services, and sales.
- web: https://www.bradfordnetworks.com/support-services/product-support/
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +1 866-990-3799 or +1 603-228-5300