Training & Certifications
Build a workforce skilled in all aspects of Fortinet's network security platform who will be recognized in the industry amount an elite group of security professionals.
Fortinet offers a broad range of technical training courses and assessments on our technologies and products. Whether you are a Fortinet end-user customer, partner or employee, our training and assessment will prepare you for success in operation and administration of Fortinet products.
Fortinet offers formal training in the following areas:
- Enterprise and Carrier Class Firewalls (FortiGate)
- Centralized Device Management (FortiManager)
- Centralized Logging and Reporting (FortiAnalyzer)
- Firewall Troubleshooting (FortiGate)
- Web Application Firewalls (FortiWeb)
- Secure Email Gateways (FortiMail)
- DDoS Protection (FortiDDos)
- User Identity Management (FortiAuthenticator)
- Wireless Access Points (FortiAP)
- Application Delivery Controllers (FortiADC)
Fortinet End-user customers may access the Fortinet Learning Center by creating or entering their login and password.
Fortinet Partners must first access the Fortinet Partner Portal using their partner login credentials. (*Partners cannot access the Fortinet Learning Center without first logging into the Fortinet Partner Portal.)
Fortinet Employees must first access the MyFortinet portal using their employee login credentials. (*Employees cannot access the Fortinet Learning Center without first logging into MyFortinet.com.)
- Live instructor, in-classroom
- Public and private classes at selected Fortinet facilities
- Private classes, on-site at customer locations
- Live instructor, on-line over the web
- Self-paced learning from the Fortinet Learning Center
- Instructor facilitated labs over the web
Fortinet also has an extensive, global network of Authorized Training Center (ATC) partners that deliver live instructor, in classroom training and labs on Fortinet courseware with approved instructor staff. This allows you to attend authorized training in your region.