Fortinet Security Fabric delivers cloud-grade scalability, visibility, and control with carrier-grade performance and capacity to secure evolving 4G networks, IoT services and 5G mobility platform.
Securing 4G, 5G and Beyond with Fortinet
Carrier-Grade Security for LTE, LTE-A, 5G and IoT
From 3G to 4G (LTE and LTE-A), mobile operators' infrastructure has evolved to deliver data-centric, rich multimedia, and content capabilities and services. With 5G, end-to-end innovation - in both technology and network architecture - mobile infrastructure is transformed into a platform and catalyst for value creation and service innovation.
Throughout your journey for technology, infrastructure, and services evolution, Fortinet’s proven security architecture and solutions provide evolutionary, state-of-the-art security for multiple LTE, LTE-A, and 5G use cases, as outlined below. Wherever you are in your transformation journey, click on the below use cases to learn why security matters and how Fortinet solutions can help you secure your mobile infrastructure, from radio access network (RAN) to the Telco cloud.
Heavy Reading’s 2019 5G Security Survey
Heavy Reading recently launched a 5G Security Market Leadership study examining how CSPs are coming to terms with 5G security challenges. This report presents key findings from the study.Read now
Fortinet has just announced its portfolio support for the Mobile Service Provider transformation to a 5G core network. Fortinet has a growing family of advanced security solutions not only designed for, but fully integrated together to protect today’s evolving networks and virtual infrastructures.
4G and 5G Mobile Infrastructure Security
- Carrier-Grade NAT (CGNAT) and IPv6 Migration
- Carrier Grade NAT
- IMS and VoIP Services Security
- Radio Access Networks (RANs) to Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and 5G-NGC Security Challenges
- Protecting Backhaul for 4G/5G Radio Access Network
- EPC/5G-NGC to Internet/PDN (4G's Gi/sGi and 5G NG6 interfaces) Security Challenges
- Protecting Mobile Network Services and SLAs
- Protection for Mobile Network Signaling
- Secure Mobile Roaming Services
Security for Virtualizated and Hybrid Mobile Infrastructure
- Fortinet Security VNFs Dynamic Scale-Out and Scale-In
- Massive Security NFV Scaling
- Fortinet VNFs Integration with MANO and NFVI
- NFV Architecture Integration
- Fortinet Security PNFs and VNFs SDN Integration for Automated Control-Plane Security
- SDN Integration
- Security Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) Across 4G and 5G Infrastructure
- Security Virtual Network Functions (VNFs)
I'd like to understand more about Fortinet's 5G Solutions. Call me now!