Comunicado de prensa
Fortinet’s Ken Xie Named a Glassdoor Top CEO in 2019 in Canada
Ken Xie, Founder, Chairman of the Board, and CEO, Fortinet
“Canada is important to our business, Fortinet has operated there since the year 2000 and have important threat intelligence and research and development teams there, which are core to our success and continued growth. I am honored to be named a Glassdoor Top CEO in Canada. We value the recognition for Fortinet and our employees as we foster a culture of openness, teamwork and innovation where employees can grow their career every day.”
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced Ken Xie, founder, chairman of the board, and CEO of Fortinet has won a Glassdoor Top CEOs in 2019 Employees’ Choice Award in Canada.
- Glassdoor, one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites, released its annual award recognizing the Top CEOs, which highlights top leaders that employees value working for.
- As one of the select chief executives recognized by employees in Canada, Ken Xie received an impressive approval rating based on the anonymous and voluntary reviews Fortinet employees shared on Glassdoor throughout the past year.
- When employees submit reviews about their company on Glassdoor, they are asked to rate various factors about their employment experience, including their overall satisfaction and other workplace attributes, including senior management.
- Glassdoor’s Top CEOs in 2019 were determined using company reviews shared by Canada-based employees between May 2, 2018 and May 1, 2019.
- The final list is compiled using Glassdoor’s proprietary algorithm, led by its Economic Research Team, and takes into account quantity, quality and consistency of reviews.
A Culture of Openness, Teamwork and Innovation
Fortinet was also honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, recognizing the Best Places to Work in Canada in 2019. The Employees’ Choice Awards program, is based entirely on the input of employees who voluntarily provide feedback on their workplace experience and companies on Glassdoor, one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites. Fortinet received a high rating for its career opportunities and values, among other workplace attributes.
- Read more about how Fortinet was also recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Canada in 2019.
- View the complete list of all Glassdoor Top CEO winners in 2019.
- Find out how Fortinet’s Security Fabric delivers broad, integrated, and automated protection across an organization’s entire digital attack surface from IoT to the Edge, Network Core and to Multi-Clouds.
- Look into career opportunities at Fortinet.
- Learn more about FortiGuard Labs and the FortiGuard Security Services portfolio.
- Read more about Fortinet’s Network Security Expert program, Network Security Academy program, and FortiVets program.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog, or FortiGuard Labs.
Copyright © 2019 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiOS, FortiADC, FortiAP, FortiAppMonitor, FortiASIC, FortiAuthenticator, FortiBridge, FortiCache, FortiCamera, FortiCASB, FortiClient, FortiCloud, FortiConnect, FortiController, FortiConverter, FortiDB, FortiDDoS, FortiExplorer, FortiExtender, FortiFone, FortiCarrier, FortiHypervisor, FortiIsolator, FortiMail, FortiMonitor, FortiNAC, FortiPlanner, FortiPortal, FortiPresence , FortiProxy, FortiRecorder, FortiSandbox, FortiSIEM, FortiSwitch, FortiTester, FortiToken, FortiVoice, FortiWAN, FortiWeb, FortiWiFi, FortiWLC, FortiWLCOS and FortiWLM.
Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.