Comunicado de prensa
Fortinet Expands Security Fabric Offerings on Google Cloud Platform to Enable Consistent Protection Across Hybrid Cloud Environments
John Maddison, senior vice president of products and solutions at Fortinet
“As enterprise infrastructures evolve to include cloud, organizations want to make sure their elected security platforms can move with them. Fortinet is ensuring Google Cloud Platform customers have full access to the Fortinet Security Fabric, giving security architects flexibility on where and when they want to deploy security controls.”
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced the expansion of Fortinet Security Fabric offerings on Google Cloud Platform, enabling customers to better protect the expanded attack surface of hybrid cloud environments.
- Adding to its existing FortiGate Next-Generation Firewall offering, Fortinet now offers FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer and FortiWeb on Google Cloud Platform. Fortinet delivers a breadth of security offerings within Google Cloud Platform, stitching together multiple layers of security from next-generation firewall to web application security to analytics.
- Further building on Fortinet’s recent Fabric Connectors announcement, Fabric Connectors are now available on Google Cloud Platform, allowing organizations to apply consistent policies across multiple instances with one-click integration.
- All of Fortinet’s security offerings easily integrate whether on-premises or in the cloud, making it easier for customers to extend protection across multiple environments.
- The combination of FortiGate and FortiWeb provides customers with the ability to protect their cloud infrastructure deployment and web applications via a unified set of policies, enabling a consistent security posture that is less prone to human error.
As organizations undergo digital transformation, they are migrating their workloads from on-premises to public cloud infrastructure to enjoy the benefits of agility and scale. Elastic capacity and on-demand pricing enable them to ramp new and existing applications up and down quickly. But as their network expands rapidly, so too does their digital attack surface, creating the need for security solutions that easily span across multiple environments without introducing complexity. Elasticity is another key reason organizations are moving to the cloud, making it necessary for security solutions to ramp up and down as quickly as web applications do.
In order to help customers keep up with the pace of digital transformation and ease the challenges of workload migration, Fortinet is expanding its Security Fabric and Fabric Connectors offerings on Google Cloud Platform. Organizations can now purchase virtual instances of FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer for NOC-SOC security and the FortiWeb Web Application Firewall, in addition to the FortiGate Next-Generation Firewall. New pay-as-you-go pricing options for FortiGate and FortiWeb available on Google Cloud Platform Marketplace, together with the ability to cluster and scale Fortinet instances, ensure transparent protection without slowing down digital business. Also announced today, Fabric Connectors are now available on Google Cloud Platform, providing one-click integration to automatically synchronize and automate between Google Cloud and on-premise, enabling the easy application of consistent policies across multiple instances.
In addition to providing single-pane-of-glass policy in a unified console, the Fortinet Security Fabric provides Google Cloud users with a combination of advanced threat intelligence from FortiGuard Labs and an industry-leading security operating system, FortiOS, delivering broad security control, workload visibility and management across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Google Cloud Platform is a member of the Fortinet Fabric-Ready Partner program, a premium category of Fortinet’s technology alliance partnerships and a key part of the Fortinet Security Fabric, which enables Fortinet and partner products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security. This year, Fortinet will be a Velocity Sponsor at Google NEXT 2018; visit Fortinet’s Booth (#W1308) for more information on our Security Fabric offerings on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Read our blog to learn more about Fortinet’s offerings on Google Cloud Platform.
- Access our solution guide to learn how to take the complexity out of security with integration and automation across multi-cloud environments.
- Read more about the Fortinet Security Fabric and the Third Generation of Network Security.
- Sign up for the weekly FortiGuard Threat Intelligence Briefs and the FortiGuard Threat Intelligence Service.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 340,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog, or FortiGuard Labs.
Copyright © 2018 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiOS, FortiASIC, FortiMail, FortiClient, FortiSIEM, FortiSandbox, FortiWiFi, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, FortiWeb, FortiADC, FortiWAN, and FortiCloud. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.