Technical Training Courses
FortiGate Network Security Solutions
Network Security Technology Solutions is the NSE 2 course. This self-study course provides the foundation knowledge required to sell FortiGate solutions. There are nine self-study modules and nine quizzes. Once you register, you are given access to the course content and can work through the material at your own pace.
NSE 2 certification and training is only open to Fortinet partners and employees.
- Module 1– FortiGate Overview
- Module 2 – Enterprise Next Generation Firewall
- Module 3 – Data Center Firewall
- Module 4 – Distributed Enterprise / SMB
- Module 5 – Cloud and SDN
- Module 6 – Threat Landscape
- Module 7 – Carrier MSSP
- Module 8 – Management Analytics
- Module 9 – Competitive Overview
- Describe Fortinet’s FortiGate products.
- Position FortiGate as the Next Generation Firewall solution in small, medium an enterprise environments.
- Describe the role FortiGate plays in a service delivery network (SDN).
- Describe today’s networks Threat Landscape.
- Describe the role of FortiGate in a carrier’s MSSP environment.
- Describe how FortiManager and ForiAnalyzer offer management and analytics.
- Describe the competition and position Fortinet as the superior solution.
Who Should Attend
Fortinet partners and employees who’s job involves pre-sales Fortinet NGFW solutions.
You should have completed NSE 1 before enrolling in NSE 2.
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer to view online class materials
- Speakers or headphones
This prepares you for the NSE 2 certification. You must pass 7 of the 9 exams with a score of 90% or greater to be designated NSE 2.You can follow the links below to the Fortinet Learning Center catalog entries. You must be logged into the FLC to access these links: