Next-Generation, Integrated Security for State and Local Governments
State and Local Government Security Solution
State and local governments are undergoing digital transformation (DX) initiatives to drive efficiencies and reduce costs. In addition, they’re extending more online services to citizens and government agencies. These practices rapidly expand the attack surface while threats grow in intensity and sophistication. Legacy security systems and disparate point products are too complex to effectively manage and offer little visibility into security events.
Fortinet Security Fabric defends state and local governments networks with comprehensive security that:
- Protects the attack surface with an integrated security architecture
- Speeds time to remediation
- Simplifies management through a single-pane-of-glass
- Automates compliance reports and tracking for audits
State and local governments rely on Fortinet to manage their security needs and free up resources to drive innovation. We have been helping them:
- Deliver critical services to citizens
- Align security priorities to business needs
- Foster a forward-thinking cybersecurity posture
View Fortinet State and Local Events
Sun, April 22, 2018 - Tue. April 24, 2018
Baltimore, MD, Hilton Baltimore
This is NASCIO’s mid-year conference for industry and state CIO’s to exchange information.