FortiNAC 통합 제휴 파트너
FortiNAC은 150개 이상의 업체와 통합하여 사실상 네트워크의 모든 스위치, 무선 액세스 포인트, 방화벽과 통합됩니다. 아래 회사는 Fortinet 패브릭 통합 파트너의 예시입니다. 통합 업체의 전체 목록은 데이터 시트를 참고하시기 바랍니다.
Google Cloud Platform is a secure, dedicated public cloud computing service operated by Google which provides a range of infrastructure and application services that enable deployments in the cloud. Fortinet provides critical firewalling, advanced security and scalable BYOL protection for elastic compute, container, and machine-learning workloads in Google’s innovative public cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, HPE's technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive, and more secure.
- Fortinet-HPE Alliance Brief
- HPE Aruba Solution Brief
- HPE Aruba Technical Guide
- Fortinet and HPE-GreenLake Solution Brief
- Fortinet and HPE Edgeline Converged Edge Systems and OT Link Solution Brief
- Fortinet and HPE IT OT Convergence Security Solution White Paper
- Fortinet and HPE Proliant for Microsoft Azure Solution Brief
- Fortinet and HPE Proliant for Microsoft Azure White Paper
- Fortinet-HPE SDN Solution Brief
- Fortinet, HPE, and Pensando Innovative Edge-to-Core Solution Brief
- Fortinet, HPE, and Scality Distributed Object Storage Environment Solution Brief
Infocyte is a recognized leader in proactive detection and incident response. Developed by U.S. Air Force cybersecurity officers, Infocyte’s managed detection and response platform helps security teams detect and respond to vulnerabilities and threats within their customers’ endpoints, data centers, and cloud environments. Together with Fortinet, Infocyte streamlines threat and vulnerability detection, investigation, and response initiatives, improving efficiency and reducing time to detect and respond
Alcatel-Lucent, now part of Nokia, is the leading IP networking, ultra-broadband access and cloud technology specialist.