Fortinet leader nel Magic Quadrant di Gartner nei ‘Network Firewalls’
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT)(NASDAQ: FTNT) leader mondiale nelle soluzioni di cyber sicurezza integrate e automatizzate, è stata nominata leader nel Magic Quadrant di Gartner 2019 rientrando tra i primi 18 vendor nell’area ‘Network Firewall’.
Questo riconoscimento conferma, per la decima volta di seguito, la leadership dell’azienda per completezza di vision e capacità di mettere in campo soluzioni efficaci. Questo posizionamento è legato all'impegno di Fortinet nell’adottare un approccio security-driven, integrando la sicurezza in ogni elemento della rete, volto a supportare gli oltre 415.000 clienti in tutto il mondo a migliorare l'efficienza dell'intera infrastruttura”.
“Fortinet si conferma leader nel mercato dei firewall di rete. La piattaforma Fortinet Security Fabric elimina la complessità e offre un livello di protezione ampia e automatizzata su tutta la superficie di attacco digitale. I firewall di rete FortiGate sono stati tra i primi a fornire una SD-WAN integrata, garantire un ampio supporto in ambienti multi-cloud e accelerare il cloud on-ramp per una migliore user experience. Riteniamo che questo riconoscimento da parte di Gartner confermi, ancora una volta, il nostro obiettivo: abilitare le aziende nel progettare una rete security-driven che offra una strategia di sicurezza complessiva e coerente in tutti i confini del network aziendale”, commenta così John Maddison, EVP prodotti e CMO in Fortinet.
FortiGate Network Firewalls ensure consistent, end-to-end protection across crucial network edges—from branches, to campuses, to hybrid data centers, and to multiple clouds—and allows customers to architect a security-driven network to gain a number of benefits, including:
- Secure SD-WAN: Fortinet is one of the first vendors to deliver integrated SD-WAN with advanced security for distributed enterprise locations to improve user experience and lower WAN cost without compromising on an organization’s security posture.
- Cloud Security: FortiGate Network Firewalls secure multi-cloud environments with broad support for the top six IaaS providers. This allows customers to leverage consistent multi-layer security protection, automation, and deep integrations no matter how many clouds they adopt.
- Accelerate the Cloud On-Ramp: Fortinet’s high-performance hybrid data center and SD-WAN solutions accelerate the cloud on-ramp by providing secure high-speed connectivity and deep SSL inspection to multi-cloud environments. Fortinet is also the only vendor that delivers inspection on encrypted flows that leverage newly introduced TLS 1.3 encryption standards. With FortiGate Network Firewalls, organizations are able to deliver excellent user experience while achieving full visibility with the inspection of all HTTPS traffic.
- Single-pane-of-glass management: Single-pane-of-glass management enabled by FortiManager provides a complete and consolidated view across a variety of network edges, simplifies operations and provides network-wide security, visibility and analytics
Together, these capabilities deliver unparalleled protection and performance to Fortinet’s more than 415,000 customers worldwide. Fortinet’s FortiGate Network Firewalls have received the Feb. 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice recognition and Fortinet has the most reviews of all vendors in the Gartner Peer Insights Network Firewalls market as of September 18, 2019 based on 1,448 reviews. Fortinet has also received the most reviews of all vendors in the Gartner Peer Insights WAN Edge Infrastructure market as of September 18, 2019 based on 162 total reviews for Fortinet’s Secure SD-WAN solution, an integral part of FortiGate Network Firewalls. Fortinet believes that this additional customer validation further highlights Fortinet’s leadership in the network firewalls market.
- Access a complimentary copy of the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls.
- Learn more about FortiGate and the Network Firewalls Magic Quadrant report in the blog.
- See Fortinet's FortiGate reviews on Gartner Peer Insights.
- Learn more about FortiGate Next-Generation Firewalls.
- Find out how Fortinet’s Security Fabric delivers broad, integrated, and automated protection across an organization’s entire digital attack surface from IoT to the Edge, Network Core and to Multi-Clouds.
- Learn more about FortiGuard Labs and the FortiGuard Security Services portfolio.
- Learn more about the FortiGuard Security Rating Service, which provides security audits and best practices.
- Read more about Fortinet’s Network Security Expert program, Network Security Academy program, and FortiVet program.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Network Firewalls, Rajpreet Kaur, Adam Hils, Jeremy D'Hoinne, John Watts, 17 September 2019. This report was previously titled Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protegge le principali aziende, service provider ed organizzazioni governative di tutto il mondo, offrendo ai clienti una protezione avanzata e continua rispetto a superfici d’attacco sempre più vaste, oltre alla potenza necessaria per soddisfare i requisiti prestazionali in continuo aumento generati dalle reti borderless – oggi e in futuro. Solo l’architettura Security Fabric di Fortinet può fornire sicurezza senza compromessi per rispondere alle più delicate sfide di security, in ambienti di rete, applicativi, cloud o mobile. Fortinet si classifica al primo posto tra i sistemi di sicurezza forniti a livello mondiale e oltre 415.000 clienti si affidano all’azienda per proteggere la propria attività. Ulteriori informazioni sono disponibili su www.fortinet.com/it, sul Fortinet Blog o sui FortiGuard Labs.
Copyright © 2019 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiOS, FortiADC, FortiAP, FortiAppMonitor, FortiASIC, FortiAuthenticator, FortiBridge, FortiCache, FortiCamera, FortiCASB, FortiClient, FortiCloud, FortiConnect, FortiController, FortiConverter, FortiDB, FortiDDoS, FortiExplorer, FortiExtender, FortiFone, FortiCarrier, FortiHypervisor, FortiIsolator, FortiMail, FortiMonitor, FortiNAC, FortiPlanner, FortiPortal, FortiPresence , FortiProxy, FortiRecorder, FortiSandbox, FortiSIEM, FortiSwitch, FortiTester, FortiToken, FortiVoice, FortiWAN, FortiWeb, FortiWiFi, FortiWLC, FortiWLCOS and FortiWLM.
Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.