Communiqués de presse
Fortinet signe un accord de partage d’informations sur les menaces avec IBM
Cette collaboration autour d’une veille proactive vise à renforcer la sécurité des clients
Caleb Barlow, vice president threat intelligence, IBM Security
“By entering relationships with trusted partners like Fortinet, IBM is able to construct a clearer picture of the global threat landscape. Today, threat actors are highly skilled, organized, well-resourced and able to operate globally and swiftly. In order to defend effectively, we must operate with that same speed and develop informed, accurate counter-measures. The kind of collective defense we’ve formed with Fortinet helps IBM better protect clients and communities by equipping us with additional intelligence that enables us to respond to emerging threats more quickly, and more completely.”
Phil Quade, chief information security officer, Fortinet
“Every organization faces evolving cyber threats, an expanding attack surface, and a growing cybersecurity skills shortage. Actionable intelligence with global visibility is important to enable these organizations to move from being reactive to proactive. You cannot protect or take action on what you cannot see, which is why threat information sharing between trusted industry partners is a vital part of helping businesses combat cyber threats globally.”
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, automated, and integrated cybersecurity solutions, today announced that Fortinet and IBM Security will collaborate through the bi-directional sharing of cyber threat information.
- The goal of the agreement is to proactively combat cyber threats and threats to privacy globally through the sharing of contextual threat information generated by the Fortinet FortiGuard Labs threat research team and IBM Security’s X-Force research team.
- IBM Security and Fortinet will directly collaborate through bi-directional sharing of threat intelligence using secure channels. Joint threat information sharing will deliver deep security research expertise and global threat intelligence for increased protection for the customers of each company.
- IBM Security and Fortinet global threat research teams monitor and analyze security threats from a variety of sources, providing valuable and near real-time threat intelligence. By integrating the threat intelligence feeds from each company, customers will now benefit from more thorough data being available.
Ongoing Cooperation Between Fortinet and IBM
While the agreement formalizes the cooperation between Fortinet and IBM Security in regards to threat information sharing, both organizations have already been working together in regards to comprehensive security protections.
IBM Security has been a Fortinet Fabric-Ready partner since 2017. Fortinet’s open approach extends the broad visibility, integrated threat prevention, and automated response of its Security Fabric architecture through well-defined APIs to IBM for unified security management and security incident response.
In addition, Fortinet earlier this year announced collaboration with IBM on its IBM X-Force Threat Management Services. Working with IBM Security on X-Force Threat Management Services enables both organizations to further provide mutual customers with threat insight, attack detection and prevention, and an integrated defense-in-depth strategy designed to seamlessly span across an organization’s entire attack surface.
- Visit the Fortinet booth (#828) at Black Hat or read more on our blog about how IBM and Fortinet are working together to address the need for actionable threat intelligence.
- Access or download our latest Quarterly Threat Landscape Report.
- Sign up for our weekly FortiGuard Threat Intelligence Briefs or for our FortiGuard Threat Intelligence Service.
- Read more about the Fortinet Security Fabric or the Third Generation of Network Security.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
À propos de Fortinet ( www.fortinet.com/fr )
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) assure la sécurité des entreprises, fournisseurs de services et administrations parmi les plus grandes au monde. Fortinet apporte à ses clients une protection intelligente et transparente, véritable ligne de défense d’une surface d’attaque qui s’étend. Cette sécurité affiche des performances pérennes, adaptées à des réseaux décloisonnés. Seule l’architecture Security Fabric de Fortinet est capable de déployer une sécurité sans compromis pour relever les défis de sécurité les plus critiques au sein des environnements réseaux, applicatifs, cloud ou mobiles. Plus de 350 000 clients dans le monde font aujourd’hui confiance à Fortinet pour les protéger. Pour en savoir davantage http://www.fortinet.com, , le blog Fortinet ou FortiGuard Labs.
Copyright © 2018 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiOS, FortiASIC, FortiMail, FortiClient, FortiSIEM, FortiSandbox, FortiWiFi, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, FortiWeb, FortiADC, FortiWAN, and FortiCloud. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.