The NOC and SOC Divide Increases Risk While Breeding Inefficiencies
While operational teams in the Network Operations Center (NOC) aim to maximize throughout, uptime, and availability, security teams in the Security Operations Center (SOC) measure their success in terms of detection, block rates, and other threat-based criteria.
However, neither of these siloed approaches scales sufficiently to overcome the widening attack surface, growing complexities of managing security, and the evolving advanced threat landscape.
Read this white paper to learn:
- Why the attack surface is increasingly difficult to defend
- The complexities of managing regulatory compliance
- Why traditional security can’t address today’s challenges, such as continually evolving threats and the cybersecurity skills shortage
- How the chasm between the NOC and SOC hinders security
- What’s needed to enable security leaders to stay ahead of threats