Technical Training Courses
FortiInsight (formerly Zonefox)
In this interactive course, you will learn the fundamentals of using FortiInsight (formerly Zonefox) for threat hunting and reporting, including data analysis through setting up policies, collections & investigations, AI settings, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with an understanding of how to manage the ZoneFox device and the event information.
- How FortiInsight Works
- Threat Hunting
- Dashboard & Widgets
After completing these courses, candidates will be able to:
- Describe key features and concepts of FortiInsight
- Use administrative controls
- Monitor events, search and perform threat hunting
- Analyze data through setting up policies
- Create Collections and Investigations
- Manage AI settings and tags
- View and search events
- Manage reports
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiInsight, and event information.
If you take an online format of this class, you must have a computer with:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
This version does not have a certification exam at a Pearson VUE. The certification exam will be included in the upcoming version of this training.
How to Enroll
Click the link here and navigate to the NSE 5 section.