Network Security Expert Program
NSE 7 – Network Security Architect
NSE 7 Description
The NSE 7 Network Security Architect designation recognizes your expertise to implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
NSE 7 Program Requirements
- You must pass the NSE 7 exam at a Pearson VUE test center.
The Enterprise Firewall 5.4.1 course is highly recommended to prepare you for the exam, but it is not a pre-requisite. Also, to help you prepare for the exam, Fortinet offers a practice exam found here: https://training.fortinet.com/enrol/index.php?id=1400
Who Should Attempt NSE 7?
Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration, and support of an enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
The Enterprise Firewall course assumes advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hand-on experience working with FortiGate, FortiManager, and FortiAnalyzer.
NSE 7 certification is achieved upon passing the NSE 7 exam. The NSE 7 certification is valid for 2 years. You can certify or re-certify by taking the current NSE 7 exam at a Pearson VUE center.
About the NSE7 Enterprise Firewall – FortiOS 5.4 exam
- Language: English and Japanese
- Available at:Pearson VUE Test Centers worldwide
- Cost: $400
- Number of questions: 30
- Time allowed to complete: 60 minutes total test time
- Score: Pass or fail
- Scoring Method: Your answers must be 100% correct for credit; no partial credit. There are no deductions for incorrect answers
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice, Multiple Select
- Time required between attempts: 15 days
- Transcript and Certificate: Upon passing the exam, your Fortinet NSE Institute transcript will be updated within two days and you will be able to download a printable certificate from the NSE Institute
How to Enroll in NSE 7 Certification Training
To enroll in the NSE 7 training you must have an account on the NSE Institute. If you are a partner, you must enter through the partner portal. Everyone else enters through the NSE Institute website.
Partners, customers, and employees must access the NSE Institute via the portals above to receive credit towards your standing with Fortinet. You must use your company email address to register.
Once you’ve logged in, search the catalog for the FortiGate Enterprise Firewall course. You can enroll in the course and check for scheduled classes. Once completed, you can print your certificate and review your transcripts.