Latest CSR News
22.04.2021Fortinet Reduces Cyber Skills Gap with Training Advancement Agenda (TAA)
30.03.2021Fortinet Enhances Students’ Cybersecurity Awareness and Safety with Availability of Free Training and the Release of a New Children’s Book
22.03.2021Linksys and Fortinet Announce Strategic Alliance to Deliver Enterprise-Grade Performance and Security for Work From Home Networks
The Fortinet Response to COVID-19
The coronavirus pandemic has revealed the urgent need for resilient infrastructure. Fortinet implemented its COVID-19 Response Plan to support our employees, customers, and community to foster resilience during an uncertain and unprecedented time.
We have taken steps to help protect the health and well-being of our employees, support communities in the fight against the pandemic, and worked with our customers and partners to help maintain operations during this challenging time.
Some of our actions in response to COVID-19 include:
- Employees: remote telework policies, proper social distancing measures, preventative sanitation measures, and more
- Customers and partners: innovative, scalable built-in remote worker capabilities to ensure rapid protection for business continuity and secure remote working
- Cybersecurity Training: free online security training for our partners, customers and communities to help protect our end users, empower our ecosystem with security skills, and narrow the security skills gap
- Charitable Commitment: increased Fortinet’s employee charitable contribution matching program to $2M, to match employees’ contributions up to $2,000 per employee, for non-profit organizations fighting COVID-19.
- Free Training: free access to security training to maintain operations through NSE & FortiGate Essentials online courses