Latest CSR News
Jan 6, 2021Fortinet Extends Availability of Free Self-Paced NSE Cybersecurity Training Courses to Further Build Industry’s WorkforceFortinet a global leader in broad, integrated and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced that all self-paced advanced security training courses will remain free beyond 2021.
Oct 29, 2020Fortinet’s Latest Firewall Integrates Networking and Security in a Single Platform to Protect Any Edge and Large Remote WorkforcesFortiGate 2600F offers up to 10x higher performance enabled by Fortinet SPUs, allows customers to replace multiple point products to reduce cost and complexity
Sep 30, 2020Fortinet Expands Network Security Expert Training Institute Offerings to Further Advance Security SkillsetsNSE Training Institute’s Certification Program Momentum Continues With More than Half a Million NSE Certifications Earned to Date
The Fortinet Response to COVID-19
The coronavirus pandemic has revealed the urgent need for resilient infrastructure. Fortinet implemented its COVID-19 Response Plan to support our employees, customers, and community to foster resilience during an uncertain and unprecedented time.
We have taken steps to help protect the health and well-being of our employees, support communities in the fight against the pandemic, and worked with our customers and partners to help maintain operations during this challenging time.
Some of our actions in response to COVID-19 include:
- Employees: remote telework policies, proper social distancing measures, preventative sanitation measures, and more
- Customers and partners: innovative, scalable built-in remote worker capabilities to ensure rapid protection for business continuity and secure remote working
- Cybersecurity Training: free online security training for our partners, customers and communities to help protect our end users, empower our ecosystem with security skills, and narrow the security skills gap
- Charitable Commitment: increased Fortinet’s employee charitable contribution matching program to $2M, to match employees’ contributions up to $2,000 per employee, for non-profit organizations fighting COVID-19.
- Free Training: free access to security training to maintain operations through NSE & FortiGate Essentials online courses