Technical Training Courses
The Fortinet Security Fabric
NSE 2 is the core-solutions level of the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program.
In NSE 2, candidates will learn the current Fortinet Security Fabric messaging. Candidates will also learn how the nine core elements of the Fortinet Security Fabric combine to create a broad, integrated, and automated solution to today's complex and ever-changing threat landscape.
Becoming proficient in the Fortinet Security Fabric messaging is key to landing new accounts, expanding into existing accounts, and maintaining long-term customer relationships.
- The Fortinet Security Fabric
- Network Security
- Multi-Cloud Security
- Web Application Security
- Email Security
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Secure Unified Access
- Endpoint Security
- Management and Analytics
- Support and Services
After completing NSE 2, the candidate will be able to describe the following attributes of the Fortinet Security Fabric:
- The value proposition
- The nine core elements and how they work together
- The broad visibility into the digital attack surface
- The integrated detection of advanced threats
- The automated response and continuous trust assessment
Who Should Attend
Fortinet sales employees and channel partners are required to complete all ten lessons to obtain NSE 2 level certification. All other Fortinet employees are encouraged to complete this course along with NSE 1 and NSE 3.
This course is not available to customers or the general public.
- A basic understanding of firewall concepts
- Completion of NSE 1–The Threat Landscape course is recommended
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer to view online class materials
- Speakers or headphones
Candidates must complete this course to obtain to obtain NSE 2 certification. NSE 2 certification is valid for two years from the date of completion.