Technical Training Courses
Advanced Network Security Solutions
This self-study course provides the foundation knowledge to position and sell Fortinet Advanced Networking Appliances. The course is delivered as a series of nine videos presentations and quizzes. Support materials in PDF format are provided.
NSE 3 certification and training is only open to Fortinet partners and employees.
- Module 1 – Web Application Firewall
- Module 2 – Secure eMail Gateway
- Module 3 – DDoS Protection
- Module 4 – Advanced Threat Protection
- Module 5 – Wireless
- Module 6 – ADC
- Module 7 – Identity
- Module 8 – Client
- Module 9 - Voice
- Describe Fortinet advanced security products
- Identify network security threats in complex networks and propose Fortinet advanced security solutions
Who Should Attend
Anyone who sells and supports Fortinet advanced security solutions.
Students should enter the class with a basic understanding of business networking and security issues.
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer to view online class materials
- Speakers or headphones
This prepares you for the NSE 3 certification. You must pass all exams with a score of 90% or greater to be designated NSE 3.You can follow the links below to the Fortinet Learning Center catalog entries. You must be logged into the FLC to access these links: