Technical Training Courses
In this three-day course, you will learn how to leverage the power and diverse capabilities of the FortiNAC system, using best practices for achieving visibility, control, and response.
In interactive labs, you will explore the administrative tasks necessary to achieve network visibility, control, and automated threat response. These fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement network visibility and security automation.
Instructor-led classroom (public, and available for private on-site)
- Getting Started with FortiNAC
- Achieving Network Visibility
- Identification and Classification of Rogues
- Achieving Endpoint Visibility
- Configuring State Based Control
- Building Security Policies
- Guest Contractor Management
- Integration Suite
- Security Automation
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Configure a FortiNAC system to achieve network visibility.
- Leverage the control capabilities for network access and automated policy enforcement.
- Combine the visibility and control features with security device integrations to automate threat responses to security risks.
Who Should Attend
Network and security administrators, managers, and other IT staff that will utilize FortiNAC
- Knowledge of networking concepts and terms.
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and infrastructure configurations.
How to Enroll
Use the following links to enroll in this class through the NSE Institute: