Protect Your Data Center with Effective, High-Performance Security
The Fortinet Data Center Firewall (DCFW) Solution
The enterprise data center is a hotbed of activity—housing the applications and server resources of the enterprise infrastructure. Most security policies in the data center are inbound focused, but it’s also key to protect against unauthorized internal use. While it’s critical to have effective, comprehensive security for all traffic, it’s just as important to ensure there is no performance lag when all security functionality is turned on. The enterprise data center typically requires the highest performance security in the network with throughput requirements up to 1 Tbps.
The FortiGate data center firewalls are available as high-performance network security appliances and chassis-based systems that add intrusion prevention, application control, and anti-malware to the traditional firewall-VPN combination. Our data center firewalls combine the performance of the FortiGate family with the security intelligence of FortiGuard Labs to:
- Provide unmatched performance with flexible, high-speed 10 GE, 40 GE, and 100 GE interfaces and throughput ranging from 50 Gbps to over 1 Tbps
- Enforce security policies with granular control and visibility of users and devices for more than 3000 discrete applications
- Identify and stop threats with powerful intrusion prevention beyond port and protocol that examines the actual content of your network traffic
- Simplify administration and save time with single-pane-of-glass management across all firewalls (physical and virtual) for your entire network
- Deliver up-to-date protection against known and unknown attacks via FortiGuard threat intelligence
FortiGate Virtual Firewall
FortiGate virtual firewalls deliver the same advanced security capabilities as the physical FortiGate firewalls in a virtual form factor and are ideally suited to secure virtualized resources in the data center or private/public cloud environments. FortiGate VM secures both north-south and east-west traffic. Find out more about our virtual and SDN solutions and our cloud security solution.
Get continuous protection against threats with industry-leading security validated by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives, and more.