enSilo is Now Fortinet FortiEDR
Advanced automated endpoint protection, detection and responseSaiba mais
On October 28, 2019, Fortinet announced the acquisition of enSilo, Inc., a leading provider of advanced endpoint security.
The combination of Fortinet and enSilo further enhances the Fortinet Security Fabric by providing enterprises with a full suite of endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities designed to automate the protection against advanced threats, pre and post-execution, with real time orchestrated incident response functionality.
enSilo’s integration with Fortigate firewalls, FortiSIEM, FortiSandbox and FortiClient, helps enterprises gain superior endpoint visibility and tightly coordinated, dynamic control of network, user, and host activity within their environment. Likewise, service providers can extract the full value of such integration and deliver comprehensive and efficient managed detection and response (MDR) services.
“According to ESG research, 76% of organizations find threat detection and response more difficult today than 2 years ago”, said Dave Gruber, Senior ESG Analyst. “Vendors like Fortinet are tackling this problem by constructing an integrated security platform across endpoints, network and cloud infrastructure. The move to natively add enSilo’s automated EDR capabilities to the Fortinet platform should improve and accelerate alert correlation, leading to faster threat detection and incident response.”
Enterprises and service providers of all sizes will benefit from enSilo's differentiated offering with:
- Patented code-tracing technologies that thwart attacks and prevent exfiltration and ransomware, to help ensure PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR compliance.
- Lightweight agent with protection parity across multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Unique coordinated security for the Internet of Things (IoT), through integrated access control and endpoint security functionality.
- Flexible on-premise and cloud deployment with multi-tenancy and the ability to scale to hundreds of thousands of endpoints.
- Incident response and forensics services provided by a team of cyber threat experts.
The enSilo team will join Fortinet and bring significant knowledge and capabilities in this area.
Information for Customers and Partners