Comunicados à imprensa
Fortinet Expands Global Managed Security Service Provider Program with New Services Enablement and Technical Support Offerings
Stephan Tallent, senior director, managed security service providers at Fortinet
“There are three key forces driving the growth of managed security services; complexity, cost, and the cyber skills gap. The complexity of protecting distributed IoT-to-multi-cloud networks, increasingly sophisticated threats, and data regulations, coupled with the shortage of skilled security professionals is driving more businesses to outsource their security services. Fortinet continues to invest in its MSSP program to help its partners meet the expanding security requirements of organizations undergoing digital transformation. With the addition of our Silver Level partner tier and Fabric Enabler program we are helping our VARs build profitable service models for our MSSP partners.”
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), a global leader in broad, integrated, and automated cybersecurity solutions, today announced an expansion of its Global Managed Security Service Provider Program (MSSP) through its new Silver Level program tier, as well as new services enablement and technical support offerings.
- Silver Tier: A new Silver Level program tier provides an entry path for VARs and MSSPs migrating to service orientation by providing specialized service creation content, best practices, exclusive webinars, and promotional bundles to help them advance to Gold and Platinum status.
- Fabric-Enabler Program: The new Fabric-Enabler Program supports MSSP partners certified in the technologies of Fabric-Ready partners with demonstrated expertise in designing, integrating, and managing customized Security Fabric solutions. Fabric-Enabler program members receive specialized API integration, access to threat intelligence sharing methodologies, automation tools, playbooks, and service creation support to help them develop and deliver differentiated and outcome-based services to better capitalize on new professional and managed services revenue opportunities. They are also invited to participate in joint marketing programs and leverage branded resources.
- Services Starter Kits: New services enablement starter kits for multi-cloud, SD-WAN, automation, and secure access for IoT and OT (operational technology) help MSSPs create new service offerings around the technology requirements for these digital transformation strategies. Starter kits include engineering fast track tools, service creation content, sales, marketing, and DevOps playbooks.
- Pay-As-You-Grow Model: New metered, consumption-based licensing enables MSSPs to offer a flexible pay-as-you-grow model to clients based on the volume of traffic protected and the FortiGuard Labs threat intelligence services used in order to minimize CAPEX investments.
- Regional Support: The expansion of regional engineering and partner services includes new regional subject matter experts and partner service managers who are tasked with helping support global MSSPs with service creation, sales, and operational alignment efforts.
- Service Enablement Workshops: New workshops arm MSSPs at Platinum, Gold, and Silver Levels with access to playbooks for faster service enablement, improved operational maturity, and higher margins, as well as Fortinet support services for engineering.
- Fortinet Veterans Program (FortiVet): The program has been expanded to help provide qualified staff for MSSPs. FortiVet facilitates the transition of exceptional military veterans into the cybersecurity industry to help close the skills shortage gap. This program provides professional networking, training, and mentoring, and has just been expanded to the United Kingdom to train and develop local veterans for the EMEA marketplace.
Empowering MSSPs through Service Enablement and Go-To-Market Programs
According to a recent report by Persistence Market Research, the global managed security services market is expected to reach more than $100 billion in the next nine years. It’s evident that the growth of outsourced security services is driving MSSPs to adopt models that best address the evolving requirements spurred by digital transformation, including IoT, IT/OT convergence, and the adoption of multi-cloud networks and services.
Fortinet’s MSSP program has long supported both large and small managed security service providers by helping them adapt to changing market dynamics and threat conditions, and assisting in their growth through training, specialized support, and go-to-market programs that enable profitable services creation. With the expansion of the Fortinet MSSP Program, new and established MSSP partners alike benefit from an expanding portfolio of tools, expertise, training, and support designed to accelerate their profitability while delivering the industry’s most advanced security services to their customers.
“Delivering advanced security services that protect today’s digital transformation strategies requires a combination of technical expertise and access to the tools, starter kits, and technologies that enable us to put together the most competitive security services for our customers. Fortinet’s expanded MSSP Program is a testament to its commitment to arming its partners with the resources necessary to develop successful service models that will drive growth, address our customers’ evolving security challenges while reducing costs, and maximizing IT investments.”
- Jeff Frye, EVP of MSS at Interface Security Systems
- Read our blog for more information about the announcement.
- Learn more about Fortinet’s Global MSSP Program.
- Learn more about how MSSPs can maximize revenues with various security services models with Fortinet.
- Sign up for the weekly FortiGuard Threat Intelligence Briefs or the FortiGuard Threat Intelligence Service.
- Read more about the Fortinet Security Fabric or the Third Generation of Network Security.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 340,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog, or FortiGuard Labs.
Copyright © 2018 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and common law trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiCare, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiOS, FortiASIC, FortiMail, FortiClient, FortiSIEM, FortiSandbox, FortiWiFi, FortiAP, FortiSwitch, FortiWeb, FortiADC, FortiWAN, and FortiCloud. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, contract, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet or any indication of intent related to a binding commitment, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding technology releases among others. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.