Comunicados à imprensa
Fortinet Launches New Program for Managed Security Service Providers
Stephan Tallent, senior director, managed security service providers at Fortinet
“Facing an increasingly hostile threat landscape, businesses of all sizes are struggling to ensure the security of their sensitive data and technology investments. These challenges are driving many organizations to seek out security service providers that have the technical expertise and advanced security offerings that can meet their unique business requirements. Fortinet’s new MSSP Program reinforces our ongoing investments and continued dedication to the success of our MSSP partners and the security of their customers.”
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), the global leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, today announced the launch of a comprehensive new program to empower MSSPs (Managed Security Service Providers) with the tools, expertise, training, and support to accelerate profitability, expand growth, increase market leadership and deliver the industry’s most advanced security services to their customers.
Fortinet’s broad MSSP Partner Program offers unique benefits that enable participants to develop, operate, and expand their security service offerings:
- Access to Fortinet’s developer network, official documentation, APIs, and tools originally developed for internal use to unlock advanced features and customization capabilities for Fortinet products and solutions.
- Online, self-paced training with role-specific courses tailored to help develop sales and technical staff.
- Support for marketing, sales, and technical activities along with dedicated account management along with access to Fortinet beta programs and invite-only events.
Advanced Resources and Expert Guidance Customized Security Fabric Services
Today’s evolving threat landscape and increasingly complex IT infrastructures are progressively increasing demands on IT teams across the globe. As a result, organizations of all sizes are opting to simplify their operations and reduce overhead by outsourcing their IT security to MSSPs who can deliver the best security to meet their individual needs.
Fortinet’s MSSP Partner Program is designed to enable existing MSSPs to expand their offerings and maintain a competitive advantage while also providing assets and guidance to support resellers and systems integrators looking to enter the managed security services market. Participants in the partner program will get free access to exclusive Fortinet services that enable MSSPs to develop a wide range of security services to offer their customers while increasing their engineering productivity and increasingly profitability.
- The Fortinet Developer Network is a developer-only portal for official API (Application Programming Interface) documentation, community-developed tools, advanced scripts, and exclusive how-to content that enable MSSPs to automate customize Fortinet products and solutions while reducing engineering workload.
- FortiConverter is a policy migration tool that simplifies and automates the migration process to shorten project delivery and increase productivity of technical resources.
- FortiDeploy offers MSSPs a bulk provisioning tool that automates the simultaneous roll out of FortiGate, FortiWiFi, and FortiAP solutions with a single-click.
- FortiPortal is a cloud-based, single-pane-of-glass for MSSPs to manage all their customer networks. This centralized management console offers customizable and branded dashboards for multitenant policy management and analytics.
“Delivering leading security services to protect today’s businesses requires a combination of technical expertise and deep access to the underlying technologies to ensure that Secured Retail Networks’ services meet the unique needs of each customer. As a longtime partner, Fortinet’s MSSP program provides the close collaboration and tools that enable us to provide differentiated security services that can be customized to address our customers’ security challenges while reducing costs and maximizing IT investments.”
- Scott Pedersen, vice president managed services at Secured Retail Networks
- Please visit Fortinet’s Managed Security Service Providers homepage or contact your local Fortinet partner representative for specific regional availability and additional details.
- Additional details on Fortinet’s MSSP Solutions can be found here.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter and LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Join the conversation on the Fortinet blog.
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 300,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog, or FortiGuard Labs.
Copyright © 2017 Fortinet, Inc. All rights reserved. The symbols ® and ™ denote respectively federally registered trademarks and unregistered trademarks of Fortinet, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates. Fortinet's trademarks include, but are not limited to, the following: Fortinet, FortiGate, FortiGuard, FortiManager, FortiMail, FortiClient, FortiCloud, FortiCare, FortiAnalyzer, FortiReporter, FortiOS, FortiASIC, FortiWiFi, FortiSwitch, FortiVoIP, FortiBIOS, FortiLog, FortiResponse, FortiCarrier, FortiScan, FortiAP, FortiDB, FortiVoice and FortiWeb. Other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Fortinet has not independently verified statements or certifications herein attributed to third parties and Fortinet does not independently endorse such statements. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, nothing herein constitutes a warranty, guarantee, binding specification or other binding commitment by Fortinet, and performance and other specification information herein may be unique to certain environments. This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve uncertainties and assumptions, such as statements regarding program, technology releases. Changes of circumstances, product release delays, or other risks as stated in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, located at www.sec.gov, may cause results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in this press release. If the uncertainties materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. Fortinet assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements, and expressly disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.