Black Hat USA 2022, now in its 25th year, will be a unique hybrid event experience this year, featuring an in-person component at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas as well as a virtual experience for those preferring to attend online.
Fortinet is proud to be returning to Black Hat USA again this year as a Platinum Plus Sponsor. As the threat landscape continues to evolve rapidly, our team is dedicated to helping attendees take an active role in defending against potential threats. For over 20 years, Fortinet has been a driving force in the evolution of cybersecurity and the convergence of networking and security. In addition, FortiGuard Labs is the threat intelligence and research organization at Fortinet with a mission is to provide Fortinet customers with the industry’s best threat intelligence designed to protect them from malicious activity and sophisticated cyberattacks.
Fortinet at Black Hat USA
At booth #1640 our team of experts will be ready displaying a wide range of products, services, and threat intelligence & response solutions. Attendees will have a number of opportunities to learn more about how to protect again the ever-changing threat landscape.
This year, attendees can expect to see:
- Live Demo Sessions: These live demos will highlight how Fortinet’s Security Fabric platform is a truly converged platform that offers the automation, management, orchestration, and interoperability advantages that today’s, and tomorrow’s, hybrid networks require. Demos will cover a broad range of solutions and services including: FortiRecon, Advanced Detection & Protection, Cloud-native Protection, Zero Trust Edge, and more.
- Fortinet Security Fabric Theater: Visitors to the Fortinet booth can also hear from some of our product experts and Fabric-Ready partners about how Fortinet solutions protect the entire end-to-end infrastructure. Each presentation will be 15 minutes, followed by a five-minute Q&A.
- Expert Bar: Our Expert Bar will be staffed with some of the top security engineers in the industry to answer even the most difficult questions about cybersecurity.
- Live Session: Fortinet will also be presenting at the event. Tony Giandomenico, Sr. Director – Cyber Security Consulting, Fortinet and Aamir Lakhani, Principle FortiGuard Labs Systems Engineer will discuss "The Butterfly Effect." This talk will review the evolution of malware with a focus on automation and machine learning and cover the future of AI attacks.
Visit Fortinet at Black Hat USA
- What: Black Hat USA 2022
- Where: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada
- When: August 10th – 11th, 2022
Read more about Fortinet’s plans for Black Hat in an interview with Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs’ Derek Manky.