Cloud Security from the Perimeter to the Workload
Optimized for Service DeliverySolution Brief: Protecting the Cloud
Fortinet Solutions for Cloud Service Providers
As businesses require more speed and flexibility in delivering applications and services, cloud computing has emerged as the model best aligned to meet their needs. Cloud adoption is growing quickly and so are customer demands for fast and secure cloud infrastructure and services.
Your customers trust you to provide high-performance and secure cloud solutions, and you require the same from your security infrastructure. Fortinet provides you with a hybrid (physical and virtual) security fabric, providing the rich set of security services, flexibility, scalability, and manageability you need at both the edge and in the core, in the physical and virtual environments of the cloud.
Fortinet’s top-rated security solutions deliver:
- Proven, multi-layered security for virtualized and cloud environments
- Integration with leading SDN environments, such as Cisco ACI and VMware NSX
- Carrier-grade, high-capacity FortiGate firewalls for cloud perimeter security and internal segmentation
- FortiGate virtual firewalls for microsegmentation and workload protection
- Unified intelligence and management with FortiOS to provide multi-function, consistent security with single-pane-of-glass management and to help reduce operational costs
- Rich set of APIs for cloud management and orchestration
A Unified Strategy for Securing Data Centers
Get a glimpse into enterprises’ evolving data center security strategies amidst emerging trends like 100G Ethernet, SDN and multi-hundred Gbps throughput.Read Now