From the start, the Fortinet vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure.
We provide top-rated network and content security, as well as secure access products that share intelligence and work together to form a cooperative fabric. Our unique Security Fabric combines Security Processors, an intuitive operating system, and applied threat intelligence to give you proven security, exceptional performance, and better visibility and control--while providing easier administration. The Fortinet Security Fabric delivers a unified approach that is broad, integrated, and automated. Reduce and manage the attack surface through integrated broad visibility, stop advanced threats through integrated AI-driven breach prevention, and reduce complexity through automated operations and orchestration.
Our flagship enterprise firewall platform, FortiGate, is available in a wide range of sizes and form factors to fit any environment and provides a broad array of next-generation security and networking functions. Complementary products can be deployed with a FortiGate to enable a simplified, end-to-end security infrastructure covering:
- Network Security - Protect the entire attack surface from headquarters to branch offices with advanced security.
- Multi-Cloud Security - Complete visibility and control across the cloud that enables secure applications and connectivity.
- Secure Access - Deliver secure application, device access, and management without compromising performance and speed.
- Security Operations - Implement advanced threat intelligence to detect, prevent, and respond sophisticated malware and improve security awareness.
- Network Operations - Leverage a smart security strategy that prioritizes automation-driven network operations that spots and prevents network breaches.
- Endpoint and Device Protection - Proactive protection, visibility, and control for all endpoints and devices across the network.
- Application Security - Protect critical business web applications with an integrated set of products to thwart advanced threats.
Our market position and solution effectiveness have been widely validated by industry analysts, independent testing labs, business organizations, and media outlets worldwide. We are proud to count the majority of Fortune 500 companies among our satisfied customers.
Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices around the globe. Founded in 2000 by Ken Xie, the visionary founder and former president and CEO of NetScreen, Fortinet is led by a strong management team with deep experience in networking and security.
Join our team of cybersecurity and networking experts at the Executive Briefing Center, where you can see first-hand how our technologies can secure the demanding needs of your organization and help drive digital innovation from within.
Read our Corporate Brochure.
Fortinet: IPO: Nov 2009
Number of Employees
FY 2018 Revenue: $1.80B
FY 2018 Billings: $2.15B
Q3 2019 Revenue: $548M
Q3 2019 Billings: $627M
$2.1B cash and investments with no debt
Units Shipped to Date
#1 Unit market share #3 revenue market share (IDC Worldwide Security Appliance Tracker, Q2 2019 data)
641 patents issued
149 patents pending