You are here
Email Security Appliances - FortiMail
FortiMail is a complete Secure Email Gateway offering suitable for any size organization. It provides a single solution to protect against inbound attacks - including advanced malware -, as well as outbound threats and data loss with a wide range of top-rated security capabilities. These capabilities cover: antispam, antiphishing, anti-malware, sandboxing, data leakage prevention (DLP), identity based encryption (IBE), and message archiving.
FortiMail’s inbound filtering engines block spam and malware before they can clog your network or compromise your systems. Its outbound inspection technology (including 3G mobile traffic) reduces the loss of sensitive information, maintains compliance and prevents your organization and users from being blacklisted. When integrated with Fortinet’s NSS Labs Recommended FortiSandbox, FortiMail helps stop the most advanced threats before they reach end users.
McAfee customers in particular will benefit from a future-proof path forward. Read the Mighty Guide.
- Highly effective email security - 37 consecutive VBSpam Platinum awards, 40 VB100 awards including high marks in their Reactive and Proactive (RAP) testing, AV Comparatives Advanced+ designation for Antiphishing and NSS Labs Recommendation for Breach Detection (integrated FortiSandbox).
- Protection for sensitive information and compliance - integrated DLP and email encryption, including predefined yet customizable dictionaries and Identity Based Encryption (IBE), plus email archiving.
- Part of Fortinet’s Advanced Threat Protection Framework - Secured by FortiGuard Security Services, integrating with FortiSandbox, FortiMail is an integral part of a cohesive approach to close off a critical, early-stage element of the targeted attack kill chain.
- Highest Performance - The unique architecture of FortiMail has been proven to meet the requirements many of the world’s largest carriers and is the highest performing messaging security solution in the industry, delivering message protection for over 28 Million messages per hour in a single appliance.
- Unparalleled Deployment Flexibility - gateway, inline and server modes, plus physical, virtual and cloud form factors ensure a seamless fit for all environments.