You are here
DDoS Attack Mitigation Appliances - FortiDDoS
The FortiDDoS family of purpose-built appliances provide real-time visibility into the networks in addition to detection and prevention of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks. FortiDDoS helps you protect your internet-facing infrastructure from threats and service disruptions by surgically removing network and application-layer DDoS attacks. You can defend your critical on-premise and cloud infrastructure from attacks while relying on sophisticated filtering technologies to allow legitimate traffic to continue to flow. These scalable, high-performance appliances deliver proven DDoS defense, and are completely interoperable with your existing security technologies and network infrastructure.
- Using 100% behavior-based detection and ASIC DDoS processors, FortiDDoS detects every DDoS threat, including sophisticated low-volume application layer attacks.
- Hardware-based DDoS detection and mitigation engine delivers a latency rate of less than 50 microseconds.
- IP Reputation scoring system and continuous attack reevaluation methods identify to block only threatening traffic and reduce risks of false postitive detections.
- FortiDDoS provides granular visibility and control of your network. It automatically detects and mitigates attack traffic.
- Inline, transparent threat mitigation provides easy to deploy and manage DDoS prevention against targeted attacks, worm outbreaks, DDoS and Botnet attacks, source tracking, and Inbound and Outbound attacks.
- Segregation and virtualization of the FortiDDoS appliance allows separate security policies on each segment for multi-tenant environments.
- Bandwidth management maintains policies that enable Service Providers to limit each customer or user to their predefined bandwidth.
- Purpose-built FortiASIC-TP2 processors deliver proven, high performance protection.
- Header and state anomaly prevention provides “clean pipe” to improve network utilization.
- Stealth activity prevention helps finding spoofers and worm outbreaks.
- Centralized alerts, role-based management and self-service portals provide flexible management and integration.