You are here
Database Security and Compliance - FortiDB
FortiDB is a comprehensive Database Security and Compliance platform that helps large enterprises and cloud-based service providers protect their databases and applications from internal and external threats. Utilizing its flexible policy framework, FortiDB allows quick and easy implementation of internal IT control frameworks for database activity monitoring, IT audit and regulatory compliance.
- Scalable protection for hundreds of databases extends built-in database security features for comprehensive protection against internal and external threats.
- Heterogeneous platform support includes AIX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris 10, Windows XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003, and virtualized environments.
- Quick time-to-value with hundreds of pre-populated policies covering known exploits, configuration weaknesses, sensitive data, operational risks and compliance.
- Automated policy generation to accelerate deployment process.
- Easy deployment of database activity monitoring/audit across hundreds of databases via centralized policy management.
- Provides Privilege change data for User Access management and integration.
- Completeness of data is assured by capturing all types of database activity from administration events to user activity, regardless of command or connection type.
- Out-of-the-box reports help you to meet security and compliance requirements such as SOX and PCI DSS.