You are here
Application Delivery Controllers - FortiADC
The FortiADC line of hardware and virtual Application Delivery Controllers provide unmatched Server Load Balancing performance whether you need to scale an application across a few servers in a single data center or serve multiple applications to millions of users around the globe. With included SSL Offloading, HTTP Compression, Global Server Load Balancing, Firewall and Link Load Balancing, they offer the performance, features and security you need at a single-all inclusive price. Advanced models include 10-GE SFP+ ports, hardware-based SSL ASICs, dedicated management channels and dual power supplies to meet the demands of datacenter environments with L4 throughput up to 50 Gbps.
For information on Coyote Point Application Delivery Controllers please download the Fortinet Coyote Point datasheet.
- L4 throughput from 1.0 Gbps to 50 Gbps.
- Delivers 99.999% application uptime with intelligent server load balancing.
- Intuitive L7 policy-based routing to dynamically rewrite content to support complex applications and server configurations.
- Hardware and software-based SSL offloading reduces the performance impact on your server infrastructure.
- Content Caching dynamically stores popular application content such as images, videos, HTML files and other file types to alleviate server resources and accelerate overall application performance.
- Web Application Firewall protects against application layer attacks.
- Included Global Server Load Balancing distributes traffic across multiple geographical locations for disaster recovery.
- IP Reputation Service protects your applications against automated web attacks by identifying access from botnets and other malicious sources.
- Link Load Balancing distributes traffic over multiple ISPs to increase resilience and reduce the need for costly bandwidth upgrades.
- Authentication Offloading speeds user authentication for secure applications.
- Scripting for custom load balancing and content rewriting rules.
- Virtual Domains (VDOMs) allow administrators to divide a FortiADC into two or more virtual FortiADC devices, each operating as an independent application delivery controller.
- All FortiADC hardware and virtual products have been qualified by Microsoft for Microsoft Exchange 2010 and fully support Exchange 2013.