You are here
Endpoint Security Management - FortiClient
Endpoint Security Management software FortiClient is an all-in-one comprehensive security solution that extends the power of FortiGate's Unified Threat Management to endpoints on your network. Desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones, FortiClient enables every device - local or remote, stationary or mobile - to integrate with your FortiGate. With no per-seat license fees, FortiClient takes the headaches out of managing multiple endpoints so your users and guests can work efficiently anywhere at anytime, without compromising your security.
- Multiple platform protection for a BYOD world - FortiClient supports OS X and Windows computers and iOS and Android mobile devices, and also integrates your home offices, mobile workers and visiting partners.
- Affordable protection, powerful features - The client is a free download that runs on each endpoint device, delivering simple and secure remote access tunnels, anti-virus protection, web filtering, two-factor authentication, an application firewall and more.
- More information, more control - FortiClient allows you to manage the security of multiple endpoint devices from the FortiGate interface. Manage settings, push new policies and track and log activities.
- Industry-leading security at every endpoint - With the award-winning FortiClient, each endpoint device is fully protected with the industry’s fastest response against emerging threats and the backing of the FortiGuard threat research and response center.
- Standalone Protection as an option - The free client download can run in an unregistered mode, delivering a comprehensive solution to devices that aren’t associated with a FortiGate secured network.