You are here
Advanced Endpoint Protection - FortiClient
FortiClient is an all-in-one comprehensive endpoint security solution that extends the power of Fortinet’s Advanced Threat Protection to end user devices. With the endpoint the ultimate destination for malware seeking credentials, network access and sensitive information, ensuring that your endpoint security combines strong prevention with detection and mitigation is critical.
Powerful Threat Prevention
Small footprint, unified client software delivers anti-malware, application firewall, web filter, vulnerability management, two-factor authentication, remote access and more. Real-time security updates from our in-house FortiGuard Labs experts help you stay ahead of a constantly evolving threat landscape. In recent independent real-world tests, this powerful stack of technologies has earned top marks including NSS Labs Recommendation for Enterprise EPP, AV Comparatives Advanced+ ratings for file detection as well as real-world protection and many more.
Advanced Threat Detection
FortiClient also delivers activity information to FortiGate which maintains a client reputation which helps identify compromised endpoints which may require quarantine and remediation. Further, the forthcoming release will integrate with FortiSandbox to submit objects for analysis and receive results as another mechanism to detect previously unknown threats. To experience all the latest features, including a new enterprise-class management system, register for our upcoming beta.
Finally, in addition to the initial quarantine of files or endpoints based on new threat detection, FortiClient includes robust capability to remove even sophisticated malware and return your endpoints to a safe operational state.
With support for Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android and more, as well as no per-seat license fees, FortiClient makes it easy and affordable to allow your users and guests to work efficiently anywhere at anytime, with the confidence that you have the right security in place to address even the most advanced threats.
- Top rated threat protection - FortiClient consistently earns high marks in real-world third party testing (NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, AV Comparatives and others) and effectively secures your end users, devices and data.
- Multiple platform protection for a BYOD world - FortiClient supports OS X and Windows computers and iOS and Android mobile devices.
- More information, more control - whether you choose to manage FortiClient through an existing FortiGate or a dedicated Enterprise Management System, you can easily set security profiles, push new policies and track and log activities.
- Part of Fortinet’s Advanced Threat Protection - multiple integration points allow FortiClient to feed and consume threat information within a seamless security ecosystem that includes FortiGate NGFW, FortiMail Secure Email Gateway and FortiSandbox- all powered by FortiGuard Labs.
- Standalone Protection as an option - The free client download can run in an unregistered mode, delivering a comprehensive solution to devices that aren’t associated with a FortiGate secured network.